Yong Junhyung gets asked about Goo Hara on 'Radio Star'


Article: Yong Junhyung taken aback at question about Goo Hara... "I don't want to leave things up in the air"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

When asked if his songs are about Goo Hara, he replied, "It's not what you think. Most of my songs are written at the start of my most powerful memories. I'll mix in dramas or other romantic stories since it's sometimes not enough." When asked if he's interested in dating lately, "I don't have much time left. I have to enlist soon and I don't want to leave things up in the air between then. I think I'm at a time where I need to focus more on my work."

-

1. [+385, -8] It's been so long since they broke up, leave him alone

2. [+271, -7] This is why celebrities don't want to go public. It gets used against them over and over.

3. [+216, -30] I always thought he could do better in every way

4. [+35, -1] Wow, is this really the best 'Radio Star' could come up with? Goo Hara isn't relevant at all today.

5. [+35, -1] Junhyung has achieved so much in his time and yet they ask him such low grade questions

6. [+32, -1] Why not just ask him if he's dating anyone new... why go back to something that's been talked about to death... It's been years...

7. [+23, -3] I always assumed he was just another tryhard idol more preoccupied with making himself look cool but he seems like a really good person after today's episode

8. [+20, -1] Old news;;; I also think it's rude to even be talking about her when she's not there

9. [+18, -2] What's the point in bringing up something that happened over 5 years ago?

10. [+13, -2] Why would Kim Guk Jin think that's an appropriate question? How would he feel if he was grilled questions about his ex-wife?

-