Chungha reveals she deleted her SNS to focus on her work


Article: Chungha, "I deleted my SNS account to focus on my work"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+286, -12] That's good. There are so many instances of idols who are doing well just up and ruin it by something they said on SNS... for example, Sulli.

2. [+202, -5] Such a realistic decision

3. [+144, -4] The reason Chungha is doing so well

4. [+12, -1] There's something about her that I like. She had the least antis during IOI too...

5. [+12, -1] That's a good decision

6. [+11, -1] She's honestly more talented than Sunmi out of all the female solos. Sunmi's the type that shines because the people around her polish her up. Chungha has a set of skills and talents that she uses to make herself shine. The only thing Sunmi's better than her in is that maybe that she's taller and has long legs? Other than that...;;;

7. [+11, -1] SNS truly is a waste of time, good job Chungha

8. [+10, -1] Chungha seems like the type who knows how to have deep thoughts... she's very sincere in what she does

9. [+8, -3] Chungha's tone and everything reminds me of Taeyeon. Is it just me? ㅋ When I first heard her song at the gym, I thought Taeyeon had a new song out ㅋ

10. [+5, -1] Her song's good ㅎㅎ she'll be fine as long as she builds her career up like this, fighting

-