Suzy and Lee Min Ho break up after 3 years


Article: [Exclusive] Lee Min Ho and Suzy breaks up after 3 years of a public relationship

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+269, -13] Nothing odd about a young man and woman dating and breaking up

2. [+268, -12] They are still people that I will never have a chance with

3. [+231, -61] I just have a feeling ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that Suzy is going to end up dating someone a bit more of a top star than Lee Min Ho later ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+40, -21] Lee Min Ho is like the male version of Song Hye Gyo ㅋㅋㅋ he's been in so many relationships since pre-debut ㅋㅋㅋ not that it's wrong but he should manage his image better...

5. [+20, -7] I always thought Suzy could do better.. ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -3] I was thinking they were lasting long and yet here they broke up

7. [+14, -0] How unfortunate but I feel happy about it. I may never get to have her but I don't want anyone else to either ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+12, -1] Wait, Suzy's only 23 years old??

-


Source: Naver

1. [+6,907, -242] They had a cute relationship. Hopefully they meet other people better suited for them.

2. [+5,896, -178] They had a quiet and cute relationship~

3. [+5,102, -177] They still dated for a while. And there's nothing odd about a young man and women breaking up.

4. [+4,874, -237] I liked them as a couple because they were never showy about their relationship ㅎㅎ

5. [+743, -49] They were a couple that everyone loved so it's sad to see them break up but I respect their decision and I hope they're happy

6. [+645, -42] Feels like they broke up a lot longer ago... I remember reading rumors about it before..;;; probably around the time Lee Min Ho enlisted in the army...

7. [+606, -31] Even though they dated for 3 years, I doubt they had many opportunities to meet

8. [+551, -37] They're still young and beautiful, they have ample opportunities to meet people better suited for them

-