Mamamoo looks stylishly feminine at the '2017 Asia Song Festival'





Article: Mamamoo's Solar, voluminous body that can't be covered with clothes

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,454, -137] Mamamoo gets into so many controversies without ever giving feedback and always sweeps it under the rug. Really starting to make me dislike them.

2. [+893, -116] Totally dislike them

3. [+863, -135] She should cover her face instead...

4. [+122, -11] Didn't she mock Hwayobi's voice?

5. [+88, -5] I really liked them in the beginning for being so talented and having refreshing personalities but the more I got to know them, the more... ㅠㅠ

6. [+76, -3] Imagine a group that looks like the most average person off the streets making fun of people actually off the streets

7. [+67, -3] She looks like an ajumma to me ㅠㅠ

8. [+61, -9] My unni went to the same high school as her and she totally fixed up her entire face ㅋㅋㅋ I know her fans are going to come and downvote me but it's true ㅋㅋㅋ I left this comment on her other article when she put down black people but her agency deleted it ㅋㅋㅋ It's funny how Mamamoo is always sweeping their scandals under the rug but I know they're going to get in huge trouble one day ㅋ

9. [+50, -6] Hate all four

10. [+43, -5] After seeing her scowl when a senior like Ailee was singing, I realized she must have quite the temper ㅋㅋㅋ if she's already acting like this now, imagine how she'll act when she gets more famous

11. [+32, -3] Totally lost respect for them after seeing the Ailee video... I know one of them is going to cause a huge scandal later on

12. [+31, -2] It's funny how they got popular off of their beagle image but that's also what dropped them when they took it too far

-