Beenzino sends girlfriend Stefanie a present from the army




Article: Army boyfriend Beenzino sends Michova a present

Source: YTN via Nate

1. [+718, -17] Beenzino has succeeded in all areas

2. [+633, -21] Beenzino's such a lover

3. [+610, -183] I remember 12 years ago... my girlfriend sent me off the army crying so hard and promising to wait. I felt so bad for her that I called her as soon as I got into my unit and she told me that she got a new boyfriend so don't contact her again. Ugh, just reminded of that b*tch.

4. [+31, -2] If anyone's interested, you can buy ROKA t-shirts for $12 at PX

5. [+25, -1] He's such a lover, no wonder they've lasted so long since he's so good to her... There's a reason behind couples with long relationships. They really look out for each other. My ex never did anything like this for me when he was in the army.

6. [+15, -0] She looks so happy~^^

7. [+13, -2] Reading the best replies reminds me of when my boyfriend of two months joined the army and I waited for him and took care of him and everything but a month after he discharged, he went and cheated on me with another girl

8. [+10, -3] You really are blessed if your girlfriend looks this happy when all you sent her is an army t-shirt

9. [+8, -0] Such a loving couple ㅋㅋㅋ Beenzino's quite the lover ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+5, -0] Well this couple is older than most~~ they're at that prime marriage age so of course they're lasting longer than other couples~

-