Dasom talks about going through SISTAR's disbandment while working on her drama


Article: 'Band of Sisters' Dasom, "SISTAR disbanded while I was filming my drama, it was hard"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+425, -11] It's sad to see the group go but I do think that it might be better to see them disband while everyone's positive with one another ㅠ

2. [+364, -17] They each have something to do though... Bora has a boyfriend, Soyu is dieting, Hyorin's doing photoshoots, and Dasom's acting~~!!

3. [+23, -0] I'm always surprised at how her acting lacks so much emotion... She has the same facial expression in every single one of her lines...

4. [+22, -1] She was supposed to be the main antagonist but she's so bad that it seems the drama is trying to switch the main to Yang Jung Ah... Dasom and Kang Hari are so bad at acting

5. [+22, -2] Please stop acting... go into something else

6. [+21, -1] She reads out of a book

7. [+15, -4] I really thought SISTAR would never disband because they're so close with one another

8. [+11, -4] The picture makes her look like she'd have a crystal ball, a broom, and a magic book in her house

9. [+6, -0] Maybe I had low expectations but I didn't find her acting that bad

10. [+4, -1] I just don't find her visuals worthy to be lead ㅋㅋ even Bora has better visuals... she was okay in 'Dr. Stranger'

11. [+3, -0] I wonder who has the longer neck, Dasom or Junghwa

-