Pristin's manager critized for being too touchy with the members



Article: 'Even a back hug?' Girl group's male manager under controversy for excessive skinship

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+705, -84] Then is it okay for a female coordi or staff member to do skinship on male celebrities?

2. [+673, -99] ㅋ Is the journalist female since she thinks this is problematic?

3. [+489, -52] Who cares

4. [+25, -8] Then why is it that no one thought it was problematic when female staff members touch male celebrities to put their mics on and even put their hands inside their clothes?

5. [+29, -8] I remember when I was a choding, the teacher would make the female students kiss him on the lips whenever we got a quizz question right. It was something everyone always did so I never thought much of it until I told my parents and realize now that it was sexual harassment..;;; I was so stupid to think that was normal back then. It's hard for minors to differentiate between what's normal and what's harassment just because the line is so blurry like that.

6. [+24, -7] I bet the members are fine with it but it's the fans causing all the fuss

7. [+19, -6] Doesn't even look like a back hug, looks like he's tying her hair

8. [+17, -9] Maybe they're dating

9. [+12, -6] Why is a female staff back hugging a male celebrity never controversial

10. [+12, -2] If the members don't think it's wrong, then that's all that matters...

11. [+8, -2] I saw the clip and it's not a big deal; he just puts a blanket on her... not sure why the fans are throwing a fit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+7, -3] Well if the members didn't like it, I'm sure they would've said something no?

13. [+7, -2] The member looks like she doesn't care at all

-