Solji to halt year-end EXID activities to treat hyperthyroidism


Article: EXID reps, "Solji diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, will be on hiatus temporarily"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+566, -67] Then who's going to sing?????

2. [+426, -16] Solji, don't be sick.. ㅜㅜ

3. [+384, -16] She's so charming, I hope she gets better soon and comes back to show us her charms

4. [+47, -3] I remember there were a ton of hate comments accusing her of plastic surgery because she was so swollen... I wonder if they feel guilty now?? Get better soon!!

5. [+42, -3] Solji's singing is honestly a wall

6. [+28, -0] No wonder her face has been looking so swollen lately ㅠ

7. [+25, -1] Hul, I was diagnosed with this too and it's horrible. You lose weight no matter how much you eat, your eyeballs protrude outward, and you have to take medication for a really long time. Get better soon.

8. [+23, -0] I wonder if it's because of Fukushima but so many celebrities are being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I heard one of the most common illnesses that result from radiation is hyperthyroidism.

9. [+22, -0] Seems to be a big increase in hyperthyroidism lately... is it the environment? If this was Japan, we could say it was the radiation but anyway, I heard this is difficult to treat so I hope she gets better soon...

10. [+20, -0] I've had it before, it doesn't physically hurt you... but your heartbeat does beat fast so you're out of breath a lot. You're fine if you take your medication, although it might be something you have to take for the rest of your life.

-