FT Island's Seunghyun admits to feeling an inferiority complex to CNBLUE


Article: FT Island Song Seunghyun's 'honest confession, "I have an inferiority complex to CNBLUE"

Source: OSEN via Naver

"You have an inferiority complex to CNBLUE, right?"

"Yes, I do. But my inferiority complex is more like a feeling of rivarly as a fellow band. The members might feel differently but I think the leader hyung is jealous."

1. [+1,378, -50] I feel bad for them... They debuted way earlier than them and right when they were on the rise with a few good songs, CNBLUE suddenly shot up with 'Loner' I think? and FT ever since has just been at a standstill... Find strength because FT Island songs are great!!!! @_@

2. [+1,305, -55] The company clearly favors CNBLUE... FT has a lot of talented members so it's sad that it's being wasted.

3. [+1,138, -20] He's quite honest ㅋㅋㅋ It's good that he's able to admit to those feelings instead of keeping jealousy bottled up. I'm sure friendly rivalry will be healthy for both teams in helping them advance. They both have their own charms so find strength and release lots of good songs~

4. [+176, -7] I'm a CN fan and honestly admit that it was FT Island's money used to promote CNBLUE. FNC's first group was FT andYonghwa got into You're Handsome with Lee Hongki... Well, the two bands are charming in their own right now so fighting to both!

5. [+157, -7] I think it's the company that's the problem... No matter how good FT is at composing songs, they don't promote it and only promote CNBLUE... FT's songs are pretty nice... fighting~^^

6. [+139, -17] Fu*kNC, FT's the one that promoted that damned company and made them all that money. How do they even think they got to where they are now? How dare they promote only CNBLUE?

7. [+120, -8] Have any of you seen FT Island's Japanese concert with only songs they composed? Truly proved themselves to be band. A pity that the company doesn't let the kids promote their own music and force them into promoting ballads.

8. [+123, -10] FT Island seems to have a lot of genuine fans. They have a great foundation going for them, just keep singing good songs.

9. [+109, -3] I'd be more surprised if they didn't have an inferiority complex considering the blatant favoritism shown by their company ㅠㅠㅠ FT's the one who got their company where it is now

10. [+104, -5] I like the honesty. I admit CNBLUE has more public friendly qualities to them with their songs like 'Loner'. I started liking FT Island after hearing Lee Hongki's live and being impressed by his vocal talent. Whenever I see their new album releases, it doesn't seem like they're being promoted that much. I see that all of the members work hard so find strength... A band is so reliant on the members staying together. You have the support of your fans and the public so don't burden it all on your own.

-